Reading – It’s not just a bunch of words. Reading is an infinite activity. It helps us keep our feet on the ground, while, at the same time, taking us to places faraway. Reading calms us down. Reading is a cooperative act. Check out our suggested reading list––the ones that come to mind at the moment. The ones that have made themselves known. The ones that have jumped off the shelf this afternoon. No pressure, no tests, and no reports. Just fun.
Music, a melodious part of our daily requirements. I am listing some tunes, records, cds, etc. that I love. They are linked to Amazon, so you can go directly there, no fuss, no muss, and check them out. You might like them. You might not. Each is an invitation to another place and another time.
Check it out. There’s lots of stuff out there.
- Ted Ringer’s Author Page on Amazon.
- Bumper Sticker Guru. The greatest collection of original bumper stickers ever! Removable! Meaning they won’t harm your vehicle. No fuss, no muss.
- Paswonky. A music blog by Ted Ringer, tunes included.
- Video: A reading of the first chapter of the cult classic Born with a Beard by the Author and other readings.
- Personal Achievement Coaching. A coach can help you change your world.
- Ringer’s Secret School of Writing. This school will never make you stand in the corner. First semester (8 lessons) available as a downloadable PDF or eBook, $1.99
- Ted Ringer’s Wonderful World Facebook Fan Page
- Fit to Love novel. Twitter novel in many parts. Racy plot. 140 characters. Twitter address @fittolove_novel
Unrelated, but vital!
These people deserve our interest and support.
- 3rd Law Dance Theater. Original, full-length, narrative-structured pieces which are subtly subversive, provocative, beguiling, and bewitching.
- Isle of View. Inspirational Acronyms & Art to Transform Your World.
- The Library of Congress. It’s big and it has ’em all. No need to be quiet.
- Luminous Moon Design. Fabulous design, eccentric imagination and a high level of professionalism.