The pen is mightier than the sword and easier to carry.
Ted Ringer is a writer who is glad you stopped by to check all this out. Please visit his blog — Words and Writing. It’s his latest passion.
since the 20th century
Listen for Free!
Enjoy samples of our classic books. Funny and adventurous “Bedtime Stories for Big Kids.”
A feast for your eyeballs!
Join the mailing list – each cartoon has one – and get cartoons delivered to your inbox every day.
- Eddie. Dangerous Eddie. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
- Eddie Sr. Growing old is not the same as growing up. Eddie Sr. is now a mature, somewhat reasonable, sometimes grumpy, and, it goes without saying, handsome fellow. Dispensing hard-won wisdom and his own brand of observation, without provocation.
- Elliott. Kids blog the darnedest things!
- Mr. Todd. One Cool Dog, Mr. Todd chews his way through reality’s gristle, wrestles with complicated relationships, and subscribes to the old adage that there is nothing like a bone.
- Zoe. Toddler. Registered voter. Likes vegetables. Avid reader. Has two doting parents. Chess prodigy. Attempts violin. Registered for 2017 state spelling bee. Is restoring a ’57 Chevy coupe. Adores stuffed animals. Accepted as first child astronaut by NASA. Favors pink. And green. Loves cupcakes. Mild-mannered.
Cartoons on Twitter
Follow your favorite Cartoons on Twitter!
- Eddie. Just a regular Joe, er, Eddie.
- EdSenior. Growing old is not the same as growing up.
- Elliott. Just starting out.
- Mr. Todd. One Cool Dog!
- Zoe. Young and irrepressible, independent, and inspirational.
- fittolove_novel – The endless Twitter novel, since 2009, ongoing and constantly moving forward.
Ted Ringer is an author, artist, and teacher who lives outside of Boulder, CO. His past is littered with adventures, pictures, and notebooks. He has worked in offices where the windows didn’t open, acted as an armed guard without a weapon, has been involved with lawn maintenance, and is known to have participated in sports.
Enter your name and email address and receive the Unexpected! Free of charge! Now, that is unexpected.